green card with American flag in background

The Schaefer Law Firm offers immigration services to clients in a number of different areas.

We assist clients with:

  • Immigrant Visas—applying for residency status based on employment under
    • EB-1 (workers of extraordinary ability, outstanding professors and researchers, multinational executives and managers)
    • EB-2 (workers who are members of professions holding advanced degrees or their equivalent, workers who will substantially benefit the national economy, or the cultural or educational interests of the United States, due to their exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, or athletics)
    • EB-3 (with Labor Certification) (professionals, skilled workers, and other workers)
    • EB-5, Alien entrepreneurs or investors
  • Family-Based Visas
    • K-1 & K-3 (fiancé(e) visas)
    • I-130 (immediate relative)
  • Nonimmigrant Visas
    • L-1/2 (managerial capacity)
    • H-1/4 (professional and specialty occupations)
    • B-1/2 (visitors/tourists)
    • E-1/2 (treaty traders and investors)

Contact us for a free consultation.